|Event Date / Time:|
This course is for Parents, Carers, Educators, Teaching professionals & Adults working with children in any capacity. At this 2.5 Hour trainer-led course, @ The Fitzone Foundation, St Anthony's PS, Craigavon, attendees will learn how to encourage and support Growth Mindset development in children. Additionally, attendees will learn the impact of effective praise and how to develop their positive praise skills.
This information-packed and highly interactive course covers:
• What is Growth Mindset thinking?
• Differences between Fixed Mindset and Growth Mindset thinking
• Definition of Neuroplasticity and how to convey this to children
• How to encourage Children’s Growth Mindset
• Practical Growth Mindset Activities
• Discussion on should we talk about our own mindset
• Empty Vs Effective Praise
• How to provide positive, meaningful praise
£25 Investment per person. Includes materials, booklet to take home and tea/coffee/biscuits.
Connect with us on facebook: www.facebook.com/TheMindTribeUK
Your trainer will be Katie Matthews: Multi-Award-Winning Founder of Excel In Education Tutoring School, established in September 2015. Founder of The Mind Tribe UK established 2019! Passionate about Education, Student Development, Female Entrepreneurship & Leadership and Mental Health.
- NI 40 Under 40 Winner 2019
- What's on 4 Kids Awards Nominated "Most Loved Activity Leader or Business Manager in Scotland and Northern Ireland" 2019
- NI Maternal Mental Health Awards Winner "Future Star" Award 2019
- FSB NI Awards Finalist "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" 2019
- FSB NI Awards Winner "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" 2018
- WIBNI Awards Winner "Best New Start-Up" 2018
- IoD Awards Finalist Highly Commended "Early Stage Business" 2018
- Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards Highly Commended "Entrepreneurial Spirit" 2018
- Families First NI Awards Finalist "Best Mentor" 2018
- FSB NI Awards FINALIST Micro Business of the Year 2018
- MTA & Gold Accreditation with CAA
|There is no information available here yet|