|Event Date / Time:|
This course is for Parents, Carers, Educators, Teaching professionals & Adults working with children in any capacity.
This 2.5 Hour trainer-led course to learn how to encourage, support and promote positive mental health in children and ways to incorporate mindfulness into children’s lives.
This information-packed and highly interactive course covers:
What is Mindfulness?
How to create and facilitate mindfulness activities
Practical Mindfulness Activities
How to encourage and support children’s mental health
Discussion on should we talk about our own mental health
Ways to encourage communication
Practical communication exercises
Connect with us on facebook: www.facebook.com/TheMindTribeUK
Your trainer will be Katie Matthews: Multi-Award-Winning Founder of Excel In Education Tutoring School, established in September 2015. Founder of The Mind Tribe UK established 2019! She is passionate about Education, Student Development, Female Entrepreneurship & Leadership and Mental Health.
- What's on 4 Kids Awards Nominated "Most Loved Activity Leader or Business Manager in Scotland and Northern Ireland" 2019
- NI Maternal Mental Health Awards Shortlisted "Future Star" Award 2019
- FSB NI Awards Finalist "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" 2019
- FSB NI Awards Winner "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" 2018
- WIBNI Awards Winner "Best New Start-Up" 2018
- IoD Awards Finalist Highly Commended "Early Stage Business" 2018
- Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards Highly Commended "Entrepreneurial Spirit" 2018
- Families First NI Awards Finalist "Best Mentor" 2018
- FSB NI Awards FINALIST Micro Business of the Year 2018
- MTA & Gold Accreditation with CAA
|There is no information available here yet|